~About Me~

My photo
I'm a 20 year old Aussie Girl. Make-up and hair are my passions. I'm not a pro, have pretty much taught myself everything except for a cert. II in hair dressing. My blog will pretty much share my make-up, hair and fashion love

Saturday 10 November 2012

Today and Yesterday's looks




This look was done using:
Maycheer eye shadow, Pallet 3007 02. Colours 01 (white), 09 (aqua), 11 (dark blue), 14 (greeny blue) and 20 (green)
Ultra3 Eyeliner in Teal
Matbelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light 2
Classics Translucent loose Powder
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection vibrating mascara in Blackest Black
Nivea Lip Care





This look was done using:
Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner in black
Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light 2
Classics Translucent loose Powder
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection vibrating mascara in Blackest Black
Nivea Lip Care
Lime Crime lipstick Centrifuchsia

This is pretty much a look I wear a lot, it's quick, simple and I often do it in the car on the way somewhere (obviously not me driving)

No comments:

Post a Comment