~About Me~

My photo
I'm a 20 year old Aussie Girl. Make-up and hair are my passions. I'm not a pro, have pretty much taught myself everything except for a cert. II in hair dressing. My blog will pretty much share my make-up, hair and fashion love

Monday 12 November 2012

Skin Care for Face



I'm not really a big skin routine person for one reason, when I was in my early teens I had terrible pimples and the products I used just made it worse... Everything from actual acne cream, tooth paste, soap, moisturising cream and metho which all made it worse, stung and made me red.

I've been using a product for a couple of months that I'm LOVING which is a 3 in 1 Blackhead Wash, Scrub and Mask from 'Formula 10.0.6" it does everything I need.
I definitely recommend this brand and product. It leaves your face smooth and glowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment